Wardle Feed and Pet is now carrying beekeeping supplies! If you’re a new beekeeper or a pro, we’ve got everything you need to make your hive thrive. Our beekeeping boxes are high quality, Colorado-made products at the lowest prices in town.
What do you carry?
- STARTER HIVE: Complete 10-frame Langstroth includes bottom board, 9 5/8″ deep, 10 frames and foundation, Inner cover and and telescoping cover.
- INDIVIDUAL COMPONENTS: Bottom boards, screen bottom boards, inner cover, telescoping cover, entrance reducer, entrance feeder
- BEEKEEPER ATTIRE: full bee suit, bee veil, bee gloves, bee jacket
- TOOLS: bee brush, hive tools, gripper, smoker, scratier
- HONEY BUCKET
- AND MORE!
New to Beekeeping?
Bee hives are started in the spring around the end of April in the Denver metro area. Here are some tips for new keepers:
- Buy a starter Kit before March (hives start in the Spring)
- Sign up for our bee class taught by a local expert
- Visit his site for helpful content