- December 24th: 8-2pm
- December 25th: CLOSED
- December 26th: 8-4pm
- December 31st: 8-2pm
- January 1st: CLOSED
Take a look at a few of our wilder chicken coop designs that are available for sale.
- The outhouse was built specifically as a chicken coop. It is made from barn wood and has two nesting boxes for the toilets. It has a door small door for chickens to enter on the side as well as a large front door for your ease.
- The Hobbit house is unpainted and ready for your artistic endeavour. It has shingles all the way down to the ground. An interesting addition to an urban farming backyard. It has a large round door in the front that your chickens can enter through as well as a large door in the rear for your access. It has a small round window to view your chickens as needed. An all around fun coop.
- The teepee is tall and sturdy, with roost bars in comfortable places and several doors for easy access. Bring a sense of the southwest into your backyard farm.
- The last is a common chicken coop with a small run attached. There is chicken wire all around for safety from predators. The uniqueness of this coop is that is made from barn wood, a style and look being requested a lot by our customers recently. We think it looks great as well.
WE PROVIDE CHICKEN FEED, CHICKEN TREATS, POULTRY FOOD, CHICKEN POULTRY COOPS, POULTRY HOUSING, HAY, GRASS HAY, STRAW, AND ALFALFA IN DENVER, BOULDER, WHEAT RIDGE, AURORA, ARVADA, LAKEWOOD, CENTENNIAL, LITTLETON, BROOMFIELD, THORNTON, HIGHLANDS RANCH, WESTMINSTER, GOLDEN, LOUISVILLE, NORTHGLENN, ENGLEWOOD, PARKER, CASTLE ROCK, BRIGHTON, JEFFERSON COUNTY, ADAMS COUNTY, ARAPAHOE COUNTY, BOULDER COUNTY, DOUGLAS COUNTY, CLEAR CREEK COUNTY, BROOMFIELD COUNTY AND GILPIN COUNTY IN COLORADO.
We have several used chicken and poultry coops for sale. They have either been used by us to house live animals here at Wardle Feed or have been purchased from customers.
Some only have cosmetic issues (i.e. have been used) and some may have light damage.
These coops have been significantly discounted.
Hurry in for a great deal on a very functional chicken coop.
There’s no need to pay christmas tree farm prices.
Many types and sizes of trees available at great prices.
List of available trees:
- Douglas Fir: small, medium, large
- Fraser Fir: 6-7 ft, 7-8 ft
- Noble Fir: 3-4 ft, 4-5 ft, 6-7 ft
- Nordmann Fir: 5-6 ft, 6-7 ft, 9-10 ft
- White Pine: 5-6 ft, 6-7 ft, 8-9 ft
- Wreathes: small, large
Sign up for the Wardle Feed Newsletter.
We keep it simple. Only things such as events, coupons, current sales, and seasonal items.
No need to swap out your propane tank that isn’t quite empty. We only charge for what we fill.
We charge by the pound for non-RV tanks.
We fill any size from 20 lb, 30 lb, 40 lb, 60 lb to 100 lb tanks.
We fill RV tanks, and charge by the gallon.
Keep your animals safe from predators and the elements with one of our animal housing units.
We carry a variety of housing products:
- Coops and welded wire pens for poultry.
- Crates and welded wire pens for dogs.
- Hutches for rabbits.
- Pens for goats.
When we get discounts through our vendors, we pass them onto you. We are currently running a promotion for the following two dog foods:
- Taste of the Wild High Prairie (Bison and Venison), 30 lb bags for $49.99.
- Grain Free, high quality ingredients. Rated 5 stars by most dog food reviews.
- Diamond Naturals Beef and Rice, 40 lb bags for $34.99.
- No wheat, no corn, no soy. Great dog food at an affordable price.
In addition, all Diamond Naturals (no Wheat, no Corn, no Soy) dog food is on sale!
Get ’em while they’re hot.
PUMPKINS, CORN STALKS AND STRAW BALES
Fall decorations are in stock now.
Looking to decorate for Halloween or the Fall season at an affordable price?
We have pumpkins of all shapes, colors, and sizes. We will also carry bundles of corn stalks, Indian corn, and palm sized pumpkins.
Our prices on pumpkins will vary from size to size and corn stalks will depend on weight. Straw bales are always in stock at $8.99 per bale (2 string 36″ by 18″). There is no need to pay pumpkin patch prices for pumpkins and corn stalks because our prices beat all the competition.
Baby chicken season is coming to an end. Thank you all so much for making this year our biggest yet for baby chicks. We appreciate everyone who bought from us and continue to shop at Wardle Feed!
PULLETS! With the winter coming, we cannot continue to sell babies much longer as they won’t be feathered out by the time the cold hits. That being said, starting Labor Day, September 7th, we are proud to offer you pullets. A pullet is a young hen under the age of 1 year. They may or may not be laying eggs yet.
Starting September 7th we will be carrying 16 week (and older) chickens of all the great breeds you saw throughout the chick season and more.
Q & A
Q: When will pullets be here?
A: September 7th, 2015 we will start regularly carrying pullets.
Q: How much will they cost?
A: Depending on breed and whether she is a layer yet, the price will vary between $25-30 per pullet.
Q: Will they be feathered out?
A: Yes, they will be ready for the coop by the time the cold comes.
Q: What else will we need with pullets?
A: A coop, heated base for your waterer, straw or pine shavings for bedding, heat lamp and shield (not necessary but some prefer to give their chickens extra heat). See our info page for chicken care here.
Q: What breeds will you carry?
A: We will carry all the same great breeds we carried throughout the year. Keep in mind that the on-hand breeds will vary depending on what is available from our chicken breeders. Some breeds may include (not guaranteed and not limited to): Australorps, Wyandottes, Rhode Island Reds, Cochins, Orpingtons, Leghorns, Americaunas, Marans, Barred Rocks, White Rocks, Welsummer, and more!
Q: Do we need to give our chickens any special food for the winter?
A: No, their normal food and water will do. Just make sure to get a heated base so you won’t have to break ice and refill water all winter long.
Q: Will they be laying?
A: Some will and some won’t be, it all depends. But remember, if it is laying it will cost a little bit more.
Q: Will you keep chickens stocked all winter long?
A: Yes, we keep chicken stocked all year round actually.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you Labor Day weekend for all your pullet needs!
**One reminder: We will keep pullets stocked all winter, so make sure you spread the word that Wardle Feed always has chickens! And in addition to chickens, we also carry QUAIL, RABBITS, TURKEY, PEACOCK, GOATS, and ROOSTERS. Spread your horizon and look into owning some of these fabulous animals for your backyard farm.