What: Buy, sell, trade, or browse animals from local community. Think of it as a Farmer’s Market but for animals.
When: Every 3rd Saturday of the month.
Admission: FREE, FREE, FREE, including vendors. No need to register.
For dates click here.
Q: I’m looking to sell animals. What do I do?
A: We love vendors. Simply show up with your animals, set up shop and sell away. No fees. No hassle. Our swap takes place in the open field behind Wardle Feed and Pet on the south side of 42nd Avenue (Three Acre Lane). Call ahead to let us know what you’re selling so we can advertise for you!
Q: I’m looking to buy animals. What do I do?
A: We love buyers. Just show up and buy or browse. In fact, we encourage you to bring the kids or grand kids and enjoy showing them the diversity of the world that we live in.
Q: What animals are available?
A: Depends on the week. Chicken swaps are like farmer’s markets for animals. People bring in what they have available. But our partners at Fulenwider Farm consistently bring great chickens and other animals. Swing by and check it out.
Q: Any additional tips?
A: The best animals usually sell within the first few hours. So get here early to find the best deals!
Numerous breeds available. Choose from Wyandottes, Americaunas (Easter Eggers), Leghorns, Brahmas, Reds, Rocks, Orpingtons, Cochins, Stars, Australorps, Jersey Giants, Marans, Delawares, Welsummer, and many more!
Featuring a walk-in, temperature controlled brooder, chicks will be stocked throughout the season. Breeds available will vary week to week. Call for details. 303 424 6455
All food, supplies, and equipment needed to raise chickens is available at Wardle Feed.
5 – star Dry and Canned Food
Wardle Feed carries some of the best dog and cat food brands available. We are proud to offer you quality foods at affordable prices. Choose from full lines of great products; from puppy to senior, all life stages to grain free food. We carry a number of quality canned food brands and items.
Toys and Treats
We sell numerous toys and treats that will keep your dogs wagging in joy. Unlike big box stores with big price tags, our toys and treats are priced to sell.
We even sell canine health products. Puppy and adult vaccinations are a fraction of the cost compared to going to the vet. Hip and Joint products as well as vitamin supplements will keep your dogs healthy and happy. Our de-wormers will protect your dogs from several types of worms and our fly repellent items will keep pesky insects away.
For more information on brands and products, click here for dog and here for cat.
Take a look at a few of our wilder chicken coop designs that are available for sale.
- The outhouse was built specifically as a chicken coop. It is made from barn wood and has two nesting boxes for the toilets. It has a door small door for chickens to enter on the side as well as a large front door for your ease.
- The Hobbit house is unpainted and ready for your artistic endeavour. It has shingles all the way down to the ground. An interesting addition to an urban farming backyard. It has a large round door in the front that your chickens can enter through as well as a large door in the rear for your access. It has a small round window to view your chickens as needed. An all around fun coop.
- The teepee is tall and sturdy, with roost bars in comfortable places and several doors for easy access. Bring a sense of the southwest into your backyard farm.
- The last is a common chicken coop with a small run attached. There is chicken wire all around for safety from predators. The uniqueness of this coop is that is made from barn wood, a style and look being requested a lot by our customers recently. We think it looks great as well.
WE PROVIDE CHICKEN FEED, CHICKEN TREATS, POULTRY FOOD, CHICKEN POULTRY COOPS, POULTRY HOUSING, HAY, GRASS HAY, STRAW, AND ALFALFA IN DENVER, BOULDER, WHEAT RIDGE, AURORA, ARVADA, LAKEWOOD, CENTENNIAL, LITTLETON, BROOMFIELD, THORNTON, HIGHLANDS RANCH, WESTMINSTER, GOLDEN, LOUISVILLE, NORTHGLENN, ENGLEWOOD, PARKER, CASTLE ROCK, BRIGHTON, JEFFERSON COUNTY, ADAMS COUNTY, ARAPAHOE COUNTY, BOULDER COUNTY, DOUGLAS COUNTY, CLEAR CREEK COUNTY, BROOMFIELD COUNTY AND GILPIN COUNTY IN COLORADO.
We have several used chicken and poultry coops for sale. They have either been used by us to house live animals here at Wardle Feed or have been purchased from customers.
Some only have cosmetic issues (i.e. have been used) and some may have light damage.
These coops have been significantly discounted.
Hurry in for a great deal on a very functional chicken coop.
Christmas Trees are in.
There’s no need to pay christmas tree farm prices.
Many types and sizes of trees available at great prices.
List of available trees:
- Douglas Fir: small, medium, large
- Fraser Fir: 6-7 ft, 7-8 ft
- Noble Fir: 3-4 ft, 4-5 ft, 6-7 ft
- Nordmann Fir: 5-6 ft, 6-7 ft, 9-10 ft
- White Pine: 5-6 ft, 6-7 ft, 8-9 ft
- Wreathes: small, large
No need to swap out your propane tank that isn’t quite empty. We only charge for what we fill.
We charge by the pound for non-RV tanks.
We fill any size from 20 lb, 30 lb, 40 lb, 60 lb to 100 lb tanks.
We fill RV tanks, and charge by the gallon.
Keep your animals safe from predators and the elements with one of our animal housing units.
We carry a variety of housing products:
- Coops and welded wire pens for poultry.
- Crates and welded wire pens for dogs.
- Hutches for rabbits.
- Pens for goats.
Click Here for pictures and to find out more information about our coops.