Chicks are in stock!
We feature a walk-in, temperature controlled brooder which houses all of our chicks.
Some of the breeds that will be available may include Wyandottes, Americaunas, Leghorns, Brahma, Cochin, Reds, Orpingtons, Rocks, Stars, Easter Eggers, Australorps, Chantecler, Delaware, Jersey Giants, Orpingtons, Welsummers and many many more over the course of the season. What’s in stock will vary week to week so feel free to call to see what is available. We will have chicks until around Labor Day. Continue reading Baby Chicks Are In Stock NOW!
Pickup date: April 29th or May 6th
Visit us today to reserve yours!
To pre-order, visit us in store at 7610 W. 42nd Avenue Wheat Ridge CO 80033 or call us at 303-424-6455 to pay over the phone.
Information about 2017 bee packages:
- Queens are a Italian hybrid reared for honey production, gentle nature and over wintering. Queens and bee packages are produced by our supplier who ships them here in their climate controlled truck holding over 1000 bee packages.
- 3 pounds of bees, which are about 10,000 workers with a mated queen bee, will arrive April 29th and will be available for pickup only. Bee Packages are shipped in a semi trailer with climate control and are team driven to the drop off location. Which means less time on the road for the bees and less stress on the bees with few to zero losses in transit.
Electronics are surfacing.
Visit Action Recycling’s retail store, Zombie Electronics!
- Refurbished computers and laptops
- Used parts and service for all makes and models of computers
- Replacement screens, keyboards, batteries, and charger cords.
- Audio gear such as receivers, amplifiers, speakers, cables and more!
Open Monday to Saturday 10 AM – 4:30 PM. Closed Sunday.
Available Friday, September 30, 2016:
Pumpkins, corn stalks, Indian corn, straw bales.
Freshly picked and grown right here in Colorado, get your fall decorations at an affordable price and support local farmers!
Everything from palm sized to jumbo, GIANT sized pumpkins will be priced to sell! Decorate for Autumn and Halloween with corn stalks, Indian corn and straw bales. Continue reading Pumpkins and More!
We get a lot of questions about caring for chickens during cold weather. With the winter approaching, here are our top 5 winter tips: Continue reading Top 5 Winter Tips
We are out of baby chicks for the year, but they will return in February. Thank you all for a great baby chick season! Continue reading Baby Chicks – Back in February!
Simple as this:
- We charge $15 for each rooster.
- We have limited space and the following is to ensure the health and safety of the roosters:
- We might not be able to receive yours right away.
- We might not be able to take your bantam breed rooster.
Continue reading We are taking roosters again!
The Denver County Fair is here! The dates are July 29th, 30th and 31st. Visit the Denver County Fair website for more details and tickets. Continue reading Visit Us at the Denver County Fair
Until August 22, 2016 get any the following 30 lbs bags of Taste of the Wild® dog food for only $44.95 each:
Continue reading Taste of the Wild Promotion